ThamesValley.pm: Reigstering a .pm

Raf rafiq at dreamthought.com
Wed Jun 13 16:21:14 BST 2007

I'm curious as to whether anyone knows how long it usually takes to
register a .pm?  I put in my request for ThamesValley.pm last monday, when
it was still all new, fresh and exciting.  I got back a mail with a ticket
number and have tried to send a mail requesting an update with said
number, however nada.

It's been over a week now.  I know that it's all volunteered time, however
I'm just curious as to what the usual ETA is.  If it's likely to take a
while, I figured that I might try and setup mailman and a temporary list
on my own box..

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Raf