Really inviting spam...

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 22:17:41 BST 2007

Occasionally I get some really, erm..., arresting spam. This has to be
one of the "better" ones:-

    Do you want to be a part of a big international company?
    Do you want to make a career and gain new experience?
    Do you want to earn $ 60 annually spending 2 hours a day?
    If so we would be happy to invite you in an exciting world of our
    business.
    Our company is specialized in Internet consulting.

So that means, assuming the usual number of holidays and no "overtime",
I would be earning (at current exchange rates) the princely sum of 6.3p
/ hour (for our foreign viewer: p = pence, not pounds).

Tempting or what?