Web weirdness

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Jun 20 13:39:43 BST 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 08:40:03AM +0100, Tom Hukins wrote:

> Using '&' as a delimeter for query string arguments was a bad idea
> because that character needs escaping in HTML.

BAD TBL!  NO KOGHP* FOR YOU!

> Modern CGI implementations also allow the ';' character as a
> delimeter.  I replaced the '&' in your link with a ';' and it worked
> so it looks like yours does too.

Yes indeed.  And through the AWESOME POWER of template toolkit and
symlinks I've made that change.

* keeerrrrrrrniget of the order of the grand high panjandrum

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

    It's my experience that neither users nor customers can articulate
    what it is they want, nor can they evaluate it when they see it
        -- Alan Cooper