Is it just me?

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Thu Jul 5 10:15:21 BST 2007

On Thu 05 Jul 2007, Matt Wilson <codebrewery at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here here! I have the "if it works in IE then that's fine" attitude.

An anecdote follows; please don't assume I'm trying to make you draw
any grand conclusions from it.

I've recently been helping out a non-geek with a new blog she's set up
to encourage people to draw.  (It's called Draw Anyway, and it's at
http://drawanyway.com/ - go and have a look, it's great.)

It's run on Wordpress with a few plugins, and we had to do a bit of
HTML/CSS tweaking to get it to work and look right.  Eventually we got
it looking good on Firefox, but it was still a bit odd on IE.  She
decided to go ahead anyway, and bugger IE - it works on Firefox, and
that's good enough.

I reiterate: she's not a geek, just a normal interweb user.

Kake