Exception Handling

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Jul 11 13:07:29 BST 2007

* Dave Cross (dave at dave.org.uk) [070711 10:51]:
> So, does anyone have either a) a link to that talk or b) an
> interesting opinion on which exception handlers I should be
> investigating?

Somewhere inbetween the pale die/warn, and the full OO exceptions,
there is the new Log::Report distribution.  It provides more levels
of errors than just die, and of course implements "try".  Besides,
it is integrated with an (optional) translation network, such that
your web-user can have a message in Chinese, where the syslog has
the report in English.

Can you wait to YAPC::EU, or do you like the slides beforehand ;-)
--
Regards,
               MarkOv

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net