OpenGuides Hackfest CANCELLED

Kake L Pugh kake at
Thu Jul 19 18:23:41 BST 2007

On Tue 17 Jul 2007, Kake L Pugh <kake at> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that there will be Yet Another OpenGuides[0]
> hackfest in Bermondsey, London, on the weekend of 21st-22nd July 2007.
> (That's this weekend coming.)

Apologies for the late notice, but due to a miscalculation on my part
(i.e. I have to work this weekend), this hackfest will not be going ahead.
It'll be rescheduled, but we're not sure yet whether this will be before or
after the YAPC hackathon next month.  Very sorry if anyone is disappointed
by this, and hope that my mistake hasn't messed up anyone's plans.