Psudo Random Sequences morphing into Training

asmith9983@gmail.com asmith9983 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 17:00:17 BST 2007

BBC7 and most of the BBC Listen Again  has been broken for most of the
weekend. Even when fully functional, it's often a bit broken, retrieving the
wrong episode.
I think there is a huge opportunity for continuing and lifelong education
using IPTV type technology, similar to the bearded,stripy jumpered lecturer
Open University
programmes I remember.   Anyone interested in contributing to putting together
a proposal  for the Dept  for Education  ? for a set of talks on say,
bash,Linux,vim, Perl, PHP,Python, C, C++,HTML,XML, etc

Comments, of any form welcome.
--
Andrew