turncoat

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Thu Jul 26 16:23:17 BST 2007

On Thu, Jul 26, 2007 at 03:52:05PM +0100, Denny wrote:
> They're not very interesting.
>
> Mostly this seems to translate to "they're not offering enough money"

I suspect this might sum it up.  From talking to various people about
what constitutes an "interesting job", I've not come up with anything
coherent.

Can anyone show us adverts for these interesting jobs that other
programming languages have?  What proportion of that language's jobs
do such jobs constitute?  What would an interesting Perl job look
like?

Tom