Domain registration front end

Simon Wilcox essuu at ourshack.com
Thu Jul 26 16:53:59 BST 2007

So Blackcat are going the way of the dodo

http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/announcements/1.html

This is a shame. We use their domain registration service and are really
very happy with it although they have now stopped taking orders or
renewals.

So this prompts us to start thing about implementing our own and doing the
registrar dance for ourselves.

Can anyone recommend an off the shelf system, open source preferably but
I'll pay for it if necessary, that will handle domain registrations,
renewals, billing & DNS management ?

It seems to be the kind of thing that every company ends up building for
themselves. BTW - if that's your idea of an _interesting_ job and you're
looking, feel free to contact me off list.

Simon.