Module dependencies and test results

Barbie barbie at
Tue Aug 7 11:40:46 BST 2007

On Sat, Aug 04, 2007 at 05:17:36PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> but it needs something better for parsing test results.

Would using a local copy of the CPAN Testers Statistics database [1]

I know it's only updated monthly at the moment, but I could possibly
release a nightly tarball. It would contain some badly formatted
results which you wouldn't be querying anyway, but would get cleaned up
at least monthly.

David Leadbeater (DGL) also wrote a CGI tool to show dependencies for
any given module. Unfortunately it's not live at the moment as I had
problems trying to get it work on my server. However, it might give
you an alternative method of looking for dependencies.

Birmingham Perl Mongers -
Miss Barbell Productions -
Me -