Research masters in London

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeon.com
Fri Aug 17 18:51:44 BST 2007

>The subject (me) has a graduation in Computer Engineering. He is from
>Bangladesh.
>He is possibly the only guy in that country who works with
>Perl. He has been
>telecommuting to
>different companies in USA/Canada for last few years as Perl
>programmer. He
>is also quite good in
>Java, C, PHP and MySQL, but loves Perl more.

He is deluding himself, judging by the dozens of Perl wielding applicants
from Bangladesh whose CVs I'm currently drowning under.

He should also refer to himself in the first person more.

Adding that to "question talking" can produce some of the most irritating
soliloquies:
"Does Todd want to go to the park? Of course Todd does, Todd loves the
park!"

( add in referring to yourself as a common noun and you've got ... well, The
Todd )

Anyway, to the point, Why do you want to do so?
I wouldn't imagine you could get a master's degree that is so specialized in
not only a field, but also a language.
Having said that, there was the degree in Northerness recently...

gbjk