Tube Strike (Was: [ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Social at Dirty Dicks,Thursday 6th September)

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Mon Sep 3 14:40:03 BST 2007

> > Quote:
> > 	"... The Jubilee, Northern and Piccadilly lines are
> scheduled to run
> > as normal. We anticipate that they will be very crowded. No other
> > lines are likely to be running."
> >
> > Can anyone explain why the these three are singled out for special
> > attention?
> They are maintained by Tube Lines not Metronet

/me shuffles to the back of the class to study Remedial London 101.

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670