Tube Strike (Was: [ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Social at Dirty Dicks, Thursday 6th September) alex at
Mon Sep 3 15:19:50 BST 2007

Dave Cross said
> I'm reminded of the indicators in the tube station tickets halls which
> tell you about any problems on the various lines. They say "good
> service" when they actaully mean "the expected level of service".
> I have a friend who works for TfL and she assures me that this is
> deliberate.

They used to say "Normal Service" and then suddenly they changed to "Good
Service". So yes - it was deliberate.

I'm trying to get some work colleagues along to the social this
month but I think they will want to go home as early as possible.