Tube Strike (Was: [ANNOUNCE] [SOCIAL] Social at Dirty Dicks,Thursday 6th September)

McGlinchy, Alistair Alistair.McGlinchy at
Tue Sep 4 11:11:35 BST 2007

> On Mon, Sep 03, 2007 at 11:37:03PM +0100, IvorW wrote:
> > Ivor (who's doing the NLP Master Practitoner course later
> this month)
> I'm yet to meet an NLP practitioner who's having anything
> near the promised success it's meant to bring in almost any
> area of their lives - this has been the driving factor behind
> me not doing a similar course myself...

Registered Office:
Marks and Spencer plc
Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road
W2 1NW

Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670