Why Perl needs a VM

Simon Wistow simon at thegestalt.org
Wed Sep 5 16:14:53 BST 2007

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 03:54:31PM +0100, Peter Corlett said:
> The trick is to actually pause and think for a moment who you're sending
> mail to and use their preferred style.

Can I decree that the preferred style for London.pm is that no one
should bitch about email styles.

If there's a particularly egregiously bad offender then one of the list
admins will step in but, until then, I think we're all smart enough and
mature enough to not let little things bother us.

Don't make me deploy something like this

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Siesta-Plugin-MetaDiscussion/

:)