Why Perl needs a VM

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Wed Sep 5 16:50:10 BST 2007

Very true.. And quite amusing.

I had until recently accepted that my brand spanking new, outlook
enabled ,PC, was replying to emails without any characters prefixed..
Just one large body of text.  Kind of hard to entwine text into..

For 'whatever reason,' it seems that outlook has been prepending '>'s
Suppose I just got used to it as was... Surreal.

Apologies..
That said, you've had two apologies - although as usual far more effort
wasted on complaints..

R.