Why Perl needs a .sig like Kibo's

Andy Wardley abw at wardley.org
Fri Sep 7 07:31:11 BST 2007

John Costello wrote:
>> Anyway, I have a Kibo number of 1/2 (has been kissed by Kibo and told "I
>> totally love you man, you're like my best friend"), so I'm allowed.
>
> I don't believe you.
>
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/london.pm@london.pm.org/msg15073.html>

Ah, the internet that never lets you forget.

You'll have to forgive me. I have a memory like a... like a... what are those
things you drain rice in? What am I talking about?  (DNA++)

I was right first time, I have a Kibo *Love* Number of 1.  But that's
more-or-less the same thing as a regular Kibo Number of 1/2 when you account
for the relatavistic component.  It never pays to forget the relativistic
component when travelling so close to the speed of Kibo.