Poker

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeon.com
Fri Sep 7 14:45:14 BST 2007

>Hmmm, anyone up for a London pm Texas Hold em night ? No money on the
>tables but we could do a small entry fee, winner takes all thing if
>people wanted ?

This was the subject of some debate on IRC a few weeks ago and quite a few
people were interested.
Someone (?) was saying that they'd been playing in a few venues around
London for a while and was doing quite well.
I'd be interested, but I rarely attempt to penetrate the protective bubble
that prevents your pollution spewing over the rest of the country.