Poker (was Re: NLP)

Paul Orrock paulo at digitalcraftsmen.net
Fri Sep 7 16:26:34 BST 2007

Andy Wardley wrote:

> Apologies if I'm teaching my grandmother how to suck eggs, but I played
> for a long time before I had that "aha" moment when I figured out that
> it was relative odds that are important, not absolute ones.

I think I've just had my aha moment with straight draws ! I'd never
quite clocked that part.

I've been playing for a while and recently I've found myself watching
other people and evaluating my hand in the light of their actions rather
than just concentrating on what I've got and what I can "make".

regards,

Paul