Perl Obfuscator

Randy J. Ray rjray at
Tue Sep 18 21:37:07 BST 2007

Nigel Rantor wrote:
> Jonathan Stowe wrote:
>> On Tue, 2007-09-18 at 14:31 +0000, Chris Jack wrote:
>>> Can anyone recommend a good, free Perl obfuscator.
>> I'd recommend the original author of SOAP::Lite
>'s funny becasue it's true...

You guys can't begin to imagine the time and patience that went into the
"SOAP::Lite Programming Reference" appendix of _Programming Web Services With
Perl_. I won't deny that I haven't gone on to use some of the clever tricks he
used, but I promise you that any time *I've* used them, I put in liberal
amounts of commentary for future readers' sake (myself included).

Randy J. Ray      Sunnyvale, CA   rjray at

Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: