test message

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Sep 28 11:23:57 BST 2007

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 06:50:49PM +0100, Kake L Pugh wrote:
> On Thu 27 Sep 2007, Peter Corlett <abuse at cabal.org.uk> wrote:
>> Is the Jerusalem Tavern *really* not listed in GBG2008?
> Well spotted - I hadn't actually noticed that. In any case - no, it's not
> in there.

Let me guess, it's because they don't sell London Pride in there?

CAMRA people are weird and prefer ticking boxes than having a few pints and
deciding that they really like the pub they're in. I watched them deciding
which pubs to put in the Guide based on a hurried-half pint as they tried
every pub down the Fulham Road.

--
Improvable Tripe: http://tripe.cabal.org.uk/