test message

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Sep 28 12:27:05 BST 2007

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 10:55:32AM +0000, Tony Kennick wrote:
[...]
> That might be the way that that particular branch picks their guide pubs,
> but don't tar us all with the same brush. My branch has a full vote of
> CAMRA members that have declared themselves associated with the branch
> with regular full re-surveys of the whole branch area (usually coinciding
> with the update of the brach guide).

Well, I'm highly unimpressed with CAMRA. I joined at a beer festival, and
I've heard bugger all since. No membership card - so I still get to pay full
whack to get into beer festivals, no copies of What's Brewing, nothing. My
local chapter denies any knowledge of my existence.

I think it's fair to say that I shall not be renewing my membership.

--
Improvable Tripe: http://tripe.cabal.org.uk/