test message

Kake L Pugh kake at earth.li
Fri Sep 28 15:19:04 BST 2007

On Fri 28 Sep 2007, David Cantrell <david at cantrell.org.uk> wrote:
> I'd not be surprised if the CAMRA beard cabal has some stupid religious
> objection to them for the weird ingredients they sometimes use, or
> because their bottled beers are pasteurised.

I doubt CAMRA has anything much against the Jerusalem Tavern, given
that it's been in at least the previous seven GBGs (I can't find our
copy of the 2000 guide, so didn't bother looking any further back).

It might just be some other pub's turn - they do rotate them in areas
where there are lots of good pubs.

Kake