test message

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Sep 28 15:53:08 BST 2007

Glad to see that this test thread has got back on topic.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2007 at 03:19:04PM +0100, Kake L Pugh wrote:

> I doubt CAMRA has anything much against the Jerusalem Tavern, given
> that it's been in at least the previous seven GBGs (I can't find our
> copy of the 2000 guide, so didn't bother looking any further back).
>
> It might just be some other pub's turn - they do rotate them in areas
> where there are lots of good pubs.

I can sort of see the practicality of that at one level, but on the other hand
it seems a bit strange - I would have more thought that all pubs of sufficient
standard should be in the good beer guide, so that if I stumble onto a pub at
random I can determine whether it is worth going inside.

Nicholas Clark