Brown trousers time :~

Andy Armstrong n at rciss.us
Mon Oct 8 12:30:50 BST 2007

On 8 Oct 2007, at 12:16, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
> Good points. I'm just afraid I'll have to re-code chunks, seems I
> need to just bite the bullet and get stuck in.

Writing everything in a way that's architecturally self consistent
and then speeding up the bottlenecks will be a lot quicker overall
than lumbering yourself with a clunky architecture to start with.
Write it clean first (obviously without being completely profligate
about performance) then speed it up. Always.

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten