Cpanratings etc - Re: Devel::CheckLib: Please try to break our code!

Kevin Spencer kev.spencer at
Mon Oct 22 15:31:44 BST 2007

On 10/20/07, Andy Armstrong <n at> wrote:
> More specifically why does have such a hard time with
> one word module names? Try finding - or as I did this week in
> response to Lyle's module - You'd think that typing FCGI
> into the search box would do the trick, right? Nope. Nope.
> FastCGI? Nope. It's effectively completely broken for that case.

I ran into that the other day when I needed to look something up for
CGI.  Couldn't find it for the life of me.  Then I selected 'modules'
instead of the default 'all' for the search, and tried again.  And lo,
that did the trick.  I swear it used to work if you just left the
search params at the default of 'all'.