Another recruit

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Oct 25 13:58:38 BST 2007

On Thu, Oct 25, 2007 at 06:50:35AM +0100, Greg McCarroll wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 10:18:47AM +0100, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> > On 24 Oct 2007, at 10:11, Richard Foley wrote:
> > >What, you're going to call her Bill, or George, now...?
> > Naming someone after a US President is unnecessarily cruel.
> Can't we get around this be redefining what is unnecessarily cruel to
> exclude 'assisted character building naming' techniques?

Remember, cruel doesn't matter.  It's only cruel *and* unusual that
matters.  Which is why you should make cruel things, like stuffing
spammers' families into large blenders, the norm.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

Do not be afraid of cooking, as your ingredients will know and misbehave
   -- Fergus Henderson