Need to learn C, best books?

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com perl at cosmicperl.com
Wed Oct 24 13:28:38 BST 2007

Hi All,
 The more I work with Perl modules that use a lot of C, the more I find
the need to learn C.
I've seen the Perl for C programmers book, but I want a C for Perl
programmers book.

Is there a C programming book equivalent to "Learning Perl" by Randal?
I've read several Perl books, but when I finally picked up a copy of
Learning Perl is was obvious to me that I had wasted time on the other
Perl introductory books.

Also is there a C equivalent to PerlMonks and PerlM[ou]ngers?

Honestly the last C I did was about 10 years ago, I didn't to much more
than keyboard/mouse input, file opens & saves, and a load of getpixel
and setpixel routines to make a little game (did also do some crappy
AI). Can't really remember any of it. Since I started doing Perl I never
really looked back at C or VB...

Lyle