OT: Flatmate Wanted
wiggly at wiggly.org
Fri Oct 26 15:06:41 BST 2007
So, my flatmate of 10 years+ has decided to shack up with some random
bird and move out, this may be good news for you if:
- You'd love to live in sunny Camden.
- You'd like to live 30 seconds away from Chalk Farm Tube (one stop
north of Camden station)
- You'd like to live near the Roundhouse (opposite), Barfly (down the
road) and not deal with the noise (we live around the back of the block)
- You'd like shops within easy reach (I live above a Sainsburys local)
- You'd like to have a few good sushi restaurants close (Waka Sushi on
Parkway, Bento on Parkway, Taro on Finchley Road)
- You'd like other nice places to eat (Nice greasy spoons, italian,
spanish, gastropubs the lot mate)
- You'd like to have ADSL on day one for free.
- You'd like a room that comes with a double bed and fitted wardrobes
and has enough space to put a desk or other reasonbly large bit of
furniture you might have.
- You'd like a nice large living room with a couple of sofas and a
- You'd like to live somewhere that looks fairly nice.
- You don't mind having the living room taken over for poker some Sundays.
- Probably other things I could say but that's a good start...
Rent is approx 790pcm, which IMHO is quite reasonable for such a nice place.
There are probably many more benefits/drawbacks - if anyone is
interested gimme an email either to list if you think other people might
be interested in the answers or direct to me.
I would like to get someone in for about Nov 13th, but could do earlier.
If I don't find someone by then I may keep it empty until I find someone
More information about the london.pm