[OT] E-mail provider recommendations

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Mon Oct 29 11:30:09 GMT 2007

We feared this association.  However, we were hoping that this would be
read as an English-ish name, without any efforts made to
Dutchify/Islamify its pronunciation.  The 'Gugh' is not intended as the
hard G, but rather a softer 'ge' sound.  Clearly, this might not always
be the case...

Our aim is really to break the cultural weighting, rather then fortify
it.  No offence meant to those of this/my cultural background - I just
don't want my children to be forced into identifying/being classified
with it because of a 'name.'

Thanks for pointing this out.

R.