Recommended magazines

Ismail, Rafiq (IT) Rafiq.Ismail at MorganStanley.com
Tue Oct 30 10:27:38 GMT 2007

I subscribe to Dr. Dobbs and IEEE's Computing magazine.  Dr. Dobbs, is a
'VERY' good all round software engineering focussed publication and is
actually great fun to read.  You're more 'likely' to see Perl acticles
in Dr. Dobbs - although, not very sophisticated in Perl space, a very
good read from a technological perspective.
Computing requires membership and this month's issue is the most
interesting I've read in months.

R.