TWiki

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 14:23:10 GMT 2007

Is TWiki rather "twicky"? Are there better perl based wikis that
specifically support PDF generation and decent image handling (by that I
mean placing images on the page where one wants, rather than where the
software does) and a nice gallery would be good. The ability to cache
pages as static html (where appropriate) would also be good.

Qwiki can be disregarded for this game.

Recommendations gratefully received, before I start to bang my head in a
rhythmical fashion on the desk going through configuration hell...

Ta Dirk