OT: It's arrived!

Peter Hickman peter.hickman at semantico.com
Thu Nov 8 08:54:50 GMT 2007

Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:
> The thing is we've already had a discussion about all this in my

Then the intelligent thing to do would be to say that at the time
instead of "I would go into this....  but I'm not" which comes over as
you simply being an arse. Saying something like "We went over this in a
make you look intelligent and god knows you need all the help you can
get with your reputation here at the moment.

PS The posters on 4chan don't use "lol" as much as you do, you are
trying too hard.

--
Peter Hickman.

Semantico, Lees House, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE
t: 01273 358223
f: 01273 723232
e: peter.hickman at semantico.com
w: www.semantico.com