OT: It's arrived!

Philippe Bruhat (BooK) philippe.bruhat at free.fr
Thu Nov 8 09:19:29 GMT 2007

On Wed, Nov 07, 2007 at 10:10:05PM +0000, Lyle - CosmicPerl.com wrote:

>> But as others have pointed out you are just a leech.
>>
>> May I suggest you get a blog?
>>

> The thing is we've already had a discussion about all this in my previous
> threads (how my software is and will be working, etc). I contribute what I
> can, and I hope that other people learnt things from the previous
> discussions as I did. I'm not a leech. It's early days and I'll be
> contributing my findings once I've researched and sorted through it all.

Does "early days" mean you plan to account for more than the whooping 18%
of the posts (since Nov 1) you've already accomplished?

> Unfortunately I haven't got time to write a blog.

Of course, you spend all of it flooding us here.

Now that I finally got back to london.pm and caught up with the firehose
flow of emails, I consider unsubscribing again. (And it's not Greg's
fault...)

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Trust only in incompetence. You will never be disappointed.