OT: It's arrived!

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Nov 8 13:51:54 GMT 2007

On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 12:32:45PM +0000, Chris Benson wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 01:31:46AM -0800, Randy J. Ray wrote:
> > I haven't considered unsubscribing, but I find myself wistful for the "kill
> > thread" functionality of USENET newsreaders I've used in the past...
> You probably don't want to know because it involves changing mail
> readers, but mutt(1) has:

He does want to know, because anyone not using mutt is Wrong.  Mutt also
makes a handy newsreader, although I'll understand if people prefer to
use trn.  Not agree, but at least understand.

  There once a a tramp with "enable"
  Whose router used proprietary cables.
    When he got pissed on meths,
    He thought "screw IOS",