Happy Diwali !!!!!!!!! |/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -t

graham graham at theseamans.net
Thu Nov 8 22:33:15 GMT 2007

abhishek jain wrote:
> #!/usr/bin/perl -wT
> Hi;
> It is seriously offtopic and i appoloize, but i cannot resist myself in
> igniting the cross-cultural qualities in the fellow group members.;
> Today is Diwali , it is a very auspicious day and Indians celebrate it by
> igniting crackers.;
> I just wanted to know if anyone of you know how is london is celebrating and
> what must be a good place to be in london if one needs to celebrate diwali.
> ;
> If anyone living near an indian community and can take pics of the
> ocassion.;

Hounslow is a good place for Diwali, except when it is raining (like
tonight) and puts all those bloody fireworks out early. Heh. Oh no,
they've started again. And we've only just got over eid and guy fawkes.

But if you think I'm going out in the rain to take photos you've got
another think coming.

Graham
PS You do realise fireworks are responsible for global warming? The
Gaurdian said so, I'm told.