NLP followup

Jonathan Stowe jns at gellyfish.com
Tue Nov 13 11:32:36 GMT 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-12 at 23:10 +0000, Chris Jack (msn) wrote:

> There is some problem emailing to this list from hotmail/msn - I think it's
> something to do with hotmail not showing you paragraph breaks and the group
> software having a bad policy about how to translate that into text.

No.

The list software removes all mime parts that are not one of:

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
multipart/signed
text/plain

If there is no text/plain part left after that then the message is
discarded.

It is probable that hotmail is doing something to cause the message to
get discarded.

/J\
--
This signature kills bloggers