Dim Sum, Thursday, Jade Garden

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Nov 22 17:12:46 GMT 2007

On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 05:07:05PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> As we haven't been out for Dim Sum in, oh, ages, we thought that we should
> go and try out another restaurant. So the plan is:

We're not sure when and where to go next.

>     Jade Garden (15 Wardor St)
>     Thursday
>     1pm

"match" report is at

http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?London_Jade_Garden,_W1D_6PH

Total 14 people, of which there were 3 women and 0 Daves. The Daves have
been outnumbered now for so many Dim Sums that I've lost track.

Food was nice, but I think that for a group that size the immediacy of
pointing at a trolley is more effective.

Nicholas Clark