Dim Sum, Thursday, Jade Garden

Bob Walker bob at randomness.org.uk
Thu Nov 22 17:38:25 GMT 2007

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 05:07:05PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>> As we haven't been out for Dim Sum in, oh, ages, we thought that we should
>> go and try out another restaurant. So the plan is:
>
> We're not sure when and where to go next.

There was talk of Phoenix Palace.
http://london.randomness.org.uk/wiki.cgi?Phoenix_Palace,_NW1_5PG

Leon suggested it was good. Ive been in the evening when the food was very
good.

> Total 14 people, of which there were 3 women and 0 Daves. The Daves have
> been outnumbered now for so many Dim Sums that I've lost track.

the daves are obvioulsy slacking. they should drop and give us 20.

> Food was nice, but I think that for a group that size the immediacy of
> pointing at a trolley is more effective.

indeeed. also means people can feel less guilty about eating something.
more will be along shortly.

--
Bob Walker
http://london.randomness.org.uk - http://tech.randomness.org.uk