Anti-cat device

Simon Burr simes at bpfh.net
Thu Nov 29 10:48:11 GMT 2007

On Thu, Nov 29, 2007 at 10:20:04AM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
>You better have a good aim, or you might have a hard time explaining to
>the Apple support guys what exactly happened to the machine.

Oh I dunno - they happily replaced the power cable of an iMac after one our
cats developed a taste for chewing on them. Thankfully this is something he
has stopped doing; it had the potential for being a somewhat deadly hobby.

WRT the original question - the cats are probably enjoying the nice warming
bed you got for them; the fact that its a MBP you wanted to do work on is
besides the point.

One of our cats was most unimpressed when I replaced the ancient 17" CRT with
an LCD panel which he used to curl up on top of; didn't stop him from trying
to curl up on top the LCD panel once mind!

--
   Simon the stressed        http://www.bpfh.net/           simes at bpfh.net
                 Chocolate is *not* a substitute for sleep