Laptop Recommendations

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 11:51:03 GMT 2007

Hi Nigel,

I've been looking at getting a new "HP business laptop" from
http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/HP_Compaq_Laptops/cat.asp

I'm planning to get either 6715 or 6720, but the range covers all the bases.

I've found the boring business laptops to have a superb build quality
and pretty good linux support - my wife's pavillion on the other hand
has had hardware problems for the last 18 months and is dying (it's
about 4 or 5 years old).

I wouldn't choose a laptop because it has 3G built in when you can get
3G packages with free hardware from mobile shops for only a 10/month
for 1GB inclusive.

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk