book discount?

Martin A. Brooks martin at
Thu Dec 6 23:30:40 GMT 2007

Greg McCarroll wrote:
> 2) big ORA (ORA i believe is no longer the correct term, but ho hum) book order,
>    some other person is going to have to be the manager of this - although i can
>    help by seeing if we can squeeze up the discount slightly.

If it's just a case of collating the order and monies, placing the order
with O'Reilly and distributing the stuff afterwards, I'd be happy to
take that on.

Martin A. Brooks | | Anti-spam & anti-virus
   Consultant    |  martin at      | filtering. Inoculate  |  m: +447896578023           | your mail system.