Dim sum Today 1pm Dragon Castle

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Fri Dec 7 13:32:44 GMT 2007

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 01:11:10PM +0000, Roger Burton West wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 12:37:54PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>
> >It was good. 7 of us came (2 women, 1 Dave, 5 others)
>
> Either one of the women was a Dave or there is an error in this
> calculation.

I suspect that I can't add up. 2 + 1 + 4 = 7

I blame touch typing - if I can't look at my fingers, how on earth am I going
to be able to count properly :-)

We had an eighth seat for the table in case any more Daves appeared.
I don't think we've had a female Dave attend yet. That would get confusing.

Nicholas Clark