[REVIEW] Programming Collective Intelligence

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Fri Dec 7 17:08:48 GMT 2007

On 7 Dec 2007, at 15:32, Andy Armstrong wrote:
[...]
> I was pretty active on BookMooch until our local post office closed.
> Now that it's reopened I should probably get back into it. BookMooch
> is recommended.

I've just signed up and dumped in a pile of books I'm never going to
read. Two "lucky" people have just gained themselves a dreary tome,
one by Francis Wheen and the other by George Monbiot. Perhaps they
just suffer from insomnia.

Interestingly, they're both vaguely in the London area, which suggests
that a monthly London mooch in a pub somewhere might not be that bad
an idea.