Meteor

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Dec 20 15:33:47 GMT 2007

On Thu, Dec 20, 2007 at 03:10:08PM +0000, Andrew Betts wrote:

> We're rather short of perl expertise as the original coder of the
> server daemon has left the project, so I'm on the hunt* for a new perl
> developer or two who might be interested in getting involved.

I know I don't have time, but for those who are interested, start with
http://code.google.com/p/meteorserver/

In particular, it looks like Milton Keynes.pm were (foolishly) suggesting that
they were looking for things to collaborate on:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qa/2007/12/msg9903.html

> The more the merrier - contributors get the undying gratitude of a
> loyal user base, street cred and wads of cash**.

> * I don't think pleading for contributors constitutes a job ad, but if
> so please don't flame me, for I am but a humble PHP developer.
> ** One of these is not true.

Only one? :-)

Nicholas Clark