CPAN Modules - Extra Debugging v. Extra Dependencies

Jonathan Lloyd webmaster at lifegames.org
Fri Dec 28 22:40:18 GMT 2007

David,

That was *just* what I was looking for!  Thank you for your help!  I hope to
release my first module toward the middle of January.  It is for interfacing
with an online ERP system called *NetSuite*.  If anyone is familiar with
this product, I would be greatly interested in having you test the module.
Send me a message off the thread if you are interested.

Have a wonderful New Year PMers!

--
Jonathan Lloyd