Anti-cat device

Randy J. Ray rjray at
Thu Jan 3 21:04:32 GMT 2008

> Ours has figured out how to turn the shower handle, and prefers that water
> to her dish.  I suspect that is the cause for our increased water usage.

As I understand it, running water has a better oxygen content than still water.
I recently got a device called the "Drinkwell", which is a miniature
fountain-like contraption that cycles the water continuously. I also fitted it
with an extra 50oz reservoir. It keeps my two cats happily hydrated for about a
week at a time.

Now if I can get the larger one to quit using the bathroom sink as a bed...

Randy J. Ray      Sunnyvale, CA   rjray at

Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: