Anti-cat device

Paul Makepeace paulm at
Thu Jan 3 22:24:37 GMT 2008

On 1/3/08, Randy J. Ray <rjray at> wrote:
> > Ours has figured out how to turn the shower handle, and prefers that water
> > to her dish.  I suspect that is the cause for our increased water usage.
> As I understand it, running water has a better oxygen content than still water.

How does this benefit animals that don't breath through gills?

I couldn't get the answer out of either. If this was a wiki
page it'd have "[citation needed]" all over it.

I've never really understood the notion of "stale" water. What exactly
does that mean?

The best answer given for this at
actually seems wrong to me, or at the very least not answering the