Living the Metaphor

Jeff Anderson captvanhalen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:36:33 GMT 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 4:58 PM, Adam Bartosik <moldovenu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you see smile at the end...? I hope perl is not going to be next
> version of cobol... however it should be good for old, perl geeks.
> Apropiate salaries, young people only in rb/py/php/whatever ;)

Not just a smile, but a winkey! :P

What I meant by my comment is that CGI apps will be around for a very
very long time, simply because there truly is little value in
replacing them as well as well ... people just keep on doing what they
do. Right now, at this very moment -- someone is out there, somewhere,
using Matt Wright's code.

Just take a look a smokers. They know better ... yet they still inhale
smoke that only gives them a marginal buzz at best. ;)

--
jeffa