introspection (and Perl 6)

Ovid publiustemp-londonpm at
Tue Jan 22 10:49:47 GMT 2008

--- Zbigniew Lukasiak <zzbbyy at> wrote:

> The question is if it will suit the person that reads your code.

Java programmers that way -->

I can easily write *code* in such a way that people will struggle to
read it.  You can never stop that.  Poor formatting, convoluted
algorithms, action at a distance, etc.  However, that's the *code*.  As
for the language, if you lean what what $class.^can($method) means,
then you know what it means.

In short, if people can't read the code I write, that's my fault.  If
they can't read the language I write in, that's their fault.

Buy the book  -
Perl and CGI  -
Personal blog -
Tech blog     -